1. General Conditions
1.1. This Policy describes how we treat and protect the Limited Liability Company "Doka Service" (abbreviated name - LLC "Doka Service" information about natural persons (hereinafter - users) that can be obtained of "Doka Service" using the service the user is provided via websites , service, services, programs of "Doka Service" (hereinafter - the site services).
1.2. The purpose of this policy is to ensure adequate protection of information about users, including their personal data from unauthorized access and disclosure.
1.3. Relations associated with the collection, storage, dissemination and protection of information provided to users who are subject to this Policy and to applicable Russian legislation.
2. Objectives of the collection, processing and storage of information provided by users of the Site.
2.1. Processing of personal data of the User shall be in accordance with the Russian legislation. LLC "Doka Service" processes personal data of the User to:
- Identification in the framework of agreements, contracts and consultations with "Doka Service" and users of the Site.
- The user of the services described on the website of "Doka Service"
- Verification, research and analyze data to maintain and improve the services and sections of the Site, as well as to develop new sections of the Site
- Carrying out statistical and other studies on the basis of anonymous data
- Feedback from users of the Site, inform about new promotions, services, products, services, programs, LLC "Doka Service"
3. Conditions for processing personal data provided by the user and its transfer to third parties
3.1. LLC "Doka Service" shall take all necessary measures to protect the personal data of the User against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
3.2. LLC "Doka Service" has the right to provide personal data to the user of the Site and Services only to employees, contractors and affiliated entities which information is necessary for the interaction with the user, the operation of the Site, the Services and User Services.
3.3. LLC "Doka Service" has the right to use the provided user information, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Russian legislation (including for the prevention and / or suppression of illegal and / or unlawful actions of Users). Disclosure of the information provided by the User may be made only in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other Russian cases stipulated by the legislation.
4. Conditions of use of the Site and programs.
4.1. User while using the Site, confirms that:
- It has all the necessary rights to enable it to use the Site Services.
- Indicates accurate information about yourself in the volumes necessary for the use of the Services of the Site are required fields for the continued provision of services of the site marked in a special way, all other information provided by the user according to his own discretion.
- Is familiar with this Policy, agrees with her and accepts these in her rights and duties. Familiarization with the terms of this Policy and ticking a reference to this policy is a written consent of the users on the collection, storage, processing and transmission of personal data to third parties provided by the User.
5. Within the framework of this Policy under the "Personal Information User" means:
5.1. Data supplied by the user on their own while using the Site.
5.2. The data are automatically transferred to service in the course of their use with the help of the machine's software users, including IP-address information from the cookie, the user's browser information (a program that allows you access to the Services) access time , the address of the requested page.
5.3. Other information about the User, the collection and / or distribution of which is defined in the regulatory documents of individual Services Ltd. "Doka Service".
7. Feedback. Questions and suggestions.
7.1. All questions you may have, etc.All your existing questions, suggestions about this Policy should be reported to the Service Support of
"Doka Service" by E-mail email@example.com or to our postal address: 22, Boytsovaya Street107150 Russia/Moscow